Suggestion bulk ideas

Erios

- Impregnable hold, being limited in storage, it makes a reserve if destroyed.

-Limit the players on small and medium walkers. Large group on large walkers, small group on small walkers.

- Assign the players to a walker, impossibility of reappearing on an unassigned walker.

- Limit the weapons of walkers to a certain number depending on the size of the walker

- Certain weapons and tools usable only on big walkers.

-one (only one) rupu slingshot possible on medium walker, which counts as a player. Does not do much damage but kicks enemy player out of the walker. We could give him three resources, which he would allow, for example: expel enemies (as said above) extinguish fire, cut harpoon.

- Weapons / chests / workshops which do not disappear, but become unusable when point of life is zero.
Repairs requires.

- Possibility of making fireproof hulls for small and medium walkers, too expensive for big walkers.

- Possibility of exploding his walker (from a distance), keeping the contents of the hold (impregnable) but that makes lose the contents of chests and workshops; it would destroy enemy players and walkers too close.

- make a "weapon" that cuts the harpoon, rather than doing it by hand, installable on small and medium walkers.

ps : I go through translator sorry if everything is not clear.

Last edited:

Jeon

-Limit the players on small and medium walkers. Large group on large walkers, small group on small walkers.
i agree, players should have a weight on top of walkers, making it impossible to carry too many players at once.

can't see why, weight has to regulate what goes on a walker, nothing else.

this makes zero sense

-one (only one) rupu slingshot possible on medium walker, which counts as a player. Does not do much damage but kicks enemy player out of the walker. We could give him three resources, which he would allow, for example: expel enemies (as said above) extinguish fire, cut harpoon.
while any addition to this game would be welcome, bad or good that it is, this is simply silly. have a friend board your ship and act as your rupu, solo are mant to be screwed, deal with it.

- Weapons / chests / workshops which do not disappear, but become unusable when point of life is zero.
Repairs requires.

to be able to repair tools and weapons, and kits, would be a great deal, the possibility to throw raw mats at those things and repair them should be in the game.
for the containers, can't see why they shouldn't be 100% destroyable, also, if it was the case, and they became indestructible while at 0 life, they would become the new defensive meta, making a base non-raidable since everybody would just barricade behind chests.

- Possibility of making fireproof hulls for small and medium walkers, too expensive for big walkers.
it's already in the game. why though should big walkers be different? there's no reason.

- make a "weapon" that cuts the harpoon, rather than doing it by hand, installable on small and medium walkers.
yes this is required, but i guess the devs have problem having any in-game rope to interact with the rest, considering they literally pass through everything.

Erios

My dear friend, does building around an idea appeal to you?
To say that an idea is silly just to say it is silly, or to say that it does not make sense, this is what is silly. I appeal to your reflection to "build"
aren't we all a big bunch of friends who love video games, and a small group, so shouldn't they play the game? (Rhetorical question)
Thank you for the one where you argued
And for my personal argument, I'm going to push it a bit more.

- Certain weapons and tools usable only on the great walkers.
I don't see why, the weight has to regulate what goes on a walker, nothing else.
In this case, increasing the weight of some weapons would avoid over-equipped walkers, which go hand in hand with the number of players on a walker. And maybe (for this idea or / and others) "force" large groups to take big walkers (avoid indecent stuff like the guy, 10 in a mollusk)

it does not mean anything
Related to the idea above, With my little clan of three players, we got attacked by a needle walker, he was more like the transformers than the walker. Make a walker that he can
being a war machine, more an agricultural machine other than a big walker, or specialized walkers, I find that abused.

Regarding the rupu slingshot, it would give an extra chance to a solo player or a small group (2 for example) not to be victimized by large groups, and would in no way prevent the large group from not succeeding in kill the solo player or small group. Everyone has their place in the game, and not making the little players the victims, in my humble opinion.

- Weapons / chests / workshops that do not disappear, but become unusable when the hit point is zero.
I didn't express myself properly on the subject. For a base, destroying the floor will destroy the chest or whatever on it. I thought more of the walker, it would avoid players who annihilate a walker just to piss off. Although I find that shaving a base is not very fair play

- Possibility of making fireproof hulls for small and medium walkers, too expensive for big walkers
As much for me I did not know. I told myself that for big walkers, since they should be in big groups, it would be easier to remove a fire arrow for example.

it will act on the arrow and not on the string.

I'm not saying my ideas are super good or bad, but I'm trying to find a way to satisfy the players, including me.
I give one of my games as an example, I played a day solo on a needle I picked up my distaff, and a mollusk arrives, 10 player comes out and strips me, we would have said a small swarms of fly, do this stripped of hours of harvest into a handful of minutes, fun zeros.
Another example I was playing with a friend, a walker attacks us, engages in a fight we lost but it was fun, 5 minutes after another walker (the said transformers) fell on us, We had more weapons so we try to escape, we fail and it kills us, that's the game, the problem is that it took us about three hours to recover the few resources that we had lost, repair included. All this time for just "two" fights, one of which lasts around 10 minutes. Scales of fun = very very average after shots.

Last edited:

Erios

another idea by the way, to be able to create a bubble of protection as at the connection, when repairing or manufacturing a walker.

Jeon

My dear friend, does building around an idea appeal to you?
To say that an idea is silly just to say it is silly, or to say that it does not make sense, this is what is silly. I appeal to your reflection to "build"
aren't we all a big bunch of friends who love video games, and a small group, so shouldn't they play the game? (Rhetorical question)
Thank you for the one where you argued
And for my personal argument, I'm going to push it a bit more.

I don't see why, the weight has to regulate what goes on a walker, nothing else.
In this case, increasing the weight of some weapons would avoid over-equipped walkers, which go hand in hand with the number of players on a walker. And maybe (for this idea or / and others) "force" large groups to take big walkers (avoid indecent stuff like the guy, 10 in a mollusk)

it does not mean anything
Related to the idea above, With my little clan of three players, we got attacked by a needle walker, he was more like the transformers than the walker. Make a walker that he can
being a war machine, more an agricultural machine other than a big walker, or specialized walkers, I find that abused.

Regarding the rupu slingshot, it would give an extra chance to a solo player or a small group (2 for example) not to be victimized by large groups, and would in no way prevent the large group from not succeeding in kill the solo player or small group. Everyone has their place in the game, and not making the little players the victims, in my humble opinion.

- Weapons / chests / workshops that do not disappear, but become unusable when the hit point is zero.
I didn't express myself properly on the subject. For a base, destroying the floor will destroy the chest or whatever on it. I thought more of the walker, it would avoid players who annihilate a walker just to piss off. Although I find that shaving a base is not very fair play

- Possibility of making fireproof hulls for small and medium walkers, too expensive for big walkers
As much for me I did not know. I told myself that for big walkers, since they should be in big groups, it would be easier to remove a fire arrow for example.

it will act on the arrow and not on the string.

I'm not saying my ideas are super good or bad, but I'm trying to find a way to satisfy the players, including me.
I give one of my games as an example, I played a day solo on a needle I picked up my distaff, and a mollusk arrives, 10 player comes out and strips me, we would have said a small swarms of fly, do this stripped of hours of harvest into a handful of minutes, fun zeros.
Another example I was playing with a friend, a walker attacks us, engages in a fight we lost but it was fun, 5 minutes after another walker (the said transformers) fell on us, We had more weapons so we try to escape, we fail and it kills us, that's the game, the problem is that it took us about three hours to recover the few resources that we had lost, repair included. All this time for just "two" fights, one of which lasts around 10 minutes. Scales of fun = very very average after shots.

Just find out which better big clan suits your needs, ask for their protection, start to know them through dialogue or trade, join their ranks, go on playing solo; this way you'll receive active protection when needed. Playing solo is not meant to be in any way balanced toward two or more players. Annihilation of a walker is indeed too fast and bring many players to quit this game; in less than 20 minutes many players have seen hundreds of hours of their progression removed, that hurts. If you want to help solo and small groups, you should ask for incentives to the devs to join bigger factions, or walkers to be repairable when brought to zero (check links below)

Erios

Personally, I like the idea of being able to save a walker's blueprint, it could cost a percentage of additional resources to rebuild if it was upgraded, and / or also being able to use destroyed walker pieces as resources. More or less as quoted if I understood correctly.

For the subject of the clan, nothing actually prevents me from joining a big Clan, if not the desire, I am well with my two playmates and I can make alliances too, but I don't like being in a gas plant group, and neither did my companions.
And while it goes without saying that a small group falling on a large group is less likely to survive, that is not the point.

Example: I am with two friends, a group formed of two walkers with three enemy players on one walker and two on the other attack us, we decide to fight we manage the fight we take what we need (we do not shave not the walker, not useful and not fair play) we leave, we repair, it was fun.

Later it happens more or less the same thing we lose, guys take what we need, don't shave the walker, that was fun.

A large group falls on us, we have almost no chance, we decide to flee, he harpoons us, we remove the harpoon, three guys climbs on the walker during the manipulation we managed to make them leave, without following a mad race, again a harpoon, we serve the teeth, battle, three guys, four, eight, ten ahhhh another swarm, we are defeated. He even gives us back our equipment, and doesn't pile all the resources on us. It was fun.

The same, they strip us, shave the walker, wings, legs, chest, weapons. Ok, that's less fun, and we're wondering where the point is in doing that, other than telling us to get out of here and get us out of the game, but hey we can't change the behavior of shitty guys. The human is thus made. So it was less fun.

All this to say that the fun is in the fights, not in the fact of losing everything for the pleasure of branquignole. Okay, to lose resources but not to the point where we don't drain the game, if you have to harvest hours for little fights of a few minutes, that's a pity.

The goal of some idea is not to balance the fight against small and large groups, but to make the whole more "satisfactory" for both parties, as much those who do not want, can, not join large clans, than to the big clans.

I made an example with some given idea (including the one you send me) I am with a friend, we are attacked by say, four players, he harpoons us, the driver uses the machine to cut the harpoon, the second nomad try to prevent enemy players from going up, help rupus which expels them with stones, we get out of it, chase, he breaks a leg, the rupu has no more ammunition (always limit to 15) we have it killed.
It strips us, except the hold which is impregnable, we reveal a bubble of protection (which remains the time of the repair) we have the plan of our walker to improve (which has been saved), it costs us 25% of additional resources (because it is improved) we use resources and tools, put in the hold, as well as the debris of the destroyed walker.
Walker fix, the bubble of protection disappears, with a timer that keeps us from taking and doing damage for, say, 15 mins not to abuse the process, and off we go.

Again this is as an example.

Erios

Other ideas, take it or throw it away:

Make protected areas, a bit like trading posts, where we could lay it down. The players to trade / trade.
The base could stay for example 30 minutes and could no longer be placed for x time on a protected place, or require to leave with its base.

Let's say a walker is limited to two people, there might be more weapons usable by the driver.

Make racing zones, with a reward, the possibility of doing damage and repairing, but not looting.

Jeon

few tips for you mate, if you have a suggestion list, instead of bumping it with badly written messages, try to write them up with some sort of dignity.
Protected Areas: personally i'm full against it, if you don't want to pvp in LO just hit "enter the lobby" and have a break, or remain inside the bubble when entering. Players don't need any more space than that.
The second one doesn't make any sense at all, even in English; are you trying to suggest the implementation of a new walker limited to two people?
Racing zones, that's up to the player to provide, i was planning last week to build up a falcos race track, imho stuff like this should remain player designed, not something offered by the game, but this is just my opinion.

Erios

few tips for you mate, if you have a suggestion list, instead of bumping it with badly written messages, try to write them up with some sort of dignity.
Protected Areas: personally i'm full against it, if you don't want to pvp in LO just hit "enter the lobby" and have a break, or remain inside the bubble when entering. Players don't need any more space than that.
The second one doesn't make any sense at all, even in English; are you trying to suggest the implementation of a new walker limited to two people?
Racing zones, that's up to the player to provide, i was planning last week to build up a falcos race track, imho stuff like this should remain player designed, not something offered by the game, but this is just my opinion.
Please keep your condescending tone to yourself Jaeon. I pass on this forum to make suggestions. I didn't ask you to deduce that I don't like Pvp or the like, so keep your deductions to yourself with dignity, His Lordship Jaeon. I suggest good or bad ideas that I understand, but don't distort my words with your deductions. And for my way of writing I go through a translator as mentioned above, in PS you send me very sorry if this exceeds your acceptance.

For protected areas: a place similar to the market where you could put your base for x time (for example an hour) you could sell or trade with other players and you could no longer put your base in the same place for x time. And not a totally non-Pvp place

For the number of players on a walker: I saw this from the point of view that a walker is limited to a certain number of players. For example, the walking lizard would be limited to two players, the driver would have a weapon to be able to shoot 360 ° arrows (I know there is already a weapon to shoot 180 °), or a water jet for prevent enemies from getting on board.

For the races, nothing prevents that there is a place from time to time to devote to it. it would only make additional content; and would in no way prevent players from doing the same.

ps: I go through a translator sorry if everything is not clear.

Erios

A single base limited to one clan, or two, three, depending on the size of the clan. Impossibility of laying more than a certain number of structures in addition to the base, that would avoid the disgusting stuff lying around on the map (style, foundations in the middle of nowhere).
If the base gets looted, only half of the resources are accessible to the enemy and the base cannot be looted again for a while.
Once again these are just ideas, to take, to leave, to build around, to transform them etc.

Erios

Making the weapons more realistic, I'll explain myself with an example: let's take two lambda guys, one we give bone armor and a sword, the other a simple cloth garment and a staff Of wood.
How many sword strikes can the staff take in parry? um ... not a lot I think. How much can the guy in the bone armor take with his stick?
Same example with five guys with sticks, and one guy with armor and a sword. Who makes it out alive? (I speak on an equal level).

All that to say that I think that the balancing, defense damage is to be reviewed, a guy who makes a parry with a stick against a sword, his stick should break. Likewise for weapons with large deviation levels. At the same skill level, five guys in underwear shouldn't be able to kill someone with armor and a good sword so easily.