Feedback Developers, you need to address this immediately

Maskov

Let me share with you from my personal experience how pathetic China clans are and they have slave minions to do their bidding.

I will write in point forms.
1. They will flood the map making it unplayable with extreme rubber banding.
2. They will flood the map with naked initially and make beat sticks to continuously harassed our base. They have infinite spawn. They are not looking for a battle but just annoying pest. They will continue taunt, run and waiting when we will move our base to another map when it burns because they can't beat our clan. I believed they plan to destroy us when we are in the midst of moving our base and with ESP! our chance will be cut slim.
3. They have ESP too, they know the exact location of my walker and they can hit my walker far away. My walker is parked at the very edge of the map just meters away from the invisible wall and I can hear sounds of beating on my walker but there are no other players nearby but actually they are coming to my walker. I discovered the hits was on my soft material structures, my parameter fencing. The sounds of the beating is not constant, it will hit 1 time within 2mins.
But of course as an experience player I felt strange and I start moving my walker away and I notice somebody from far on foot starts to chase my walker. This means he is hitting my walker from outside and slowly running towards my walker, no fool will be naked from outside the lobby running inside the lobby area to look for walkers without any water except he knows the exact direction. But hitting from so far away really reveals that he is a hacker.
But he can't catch up but suddenly he appeared on my walker making me unable to log out because there is a player from another clan.
I called for back up and my buddies managed to kill him off and I am able to log out. This is unacceptable.
4. Our clans are experienced MMO players and we know how to deal with such pest but many clans will quit but I think we will quit too if this virus is not eliminated immediately. We will have to constantly defend our base and we cannot farm because with ESP they know where we are farming and what loots we have. This will kill the game certainly.

Now I understands well enough why players from China must be banned from this game, they arent looking for a good gameplay, they are into destroying a game like they have grudges with game developers.

Please do some thing on this asap or I assure those pest will continue harassing other players with hacks and your game will become a pariah.

Last edited:

awenjr

Let me share with you from my personal experience how pathetic China clans are and they have slave minions to do their bidding.

I will write in point forms.
1. They will flood the map making it unplayable with extreme rubber banding.
2. They will flood the map with naked initially and make beat sticks to continuously harassed our base. They have infinite spawn. They are not looking for a battle but just annoying pest. They will continue taunt, run and waiting when we will move our base to another map when it burns because they can't beat our clan. I believed they plan to destroy us when we are in the midst of moving our base and with ESP! our chance will be cut slim.
3. They have ESP too, they know the exact location of my walker and they can hit my walker far away. I can only hear sounds of beating but there are no other players nearby but actually they are coming to my walker. But of course as an experience player, I start moving my walker away and I notice he starts to chase my walker. But he can't catch up but suddenly he will appear on your walker making you cannot log out because there is another player from another clan.
I called for back up and my buddies managed to kill him off and I am able to log out. This is unacceptable.
4. Our clans are experienced MMO players and we know how to deal with such pest but many clans will quit but I think we will quit too if this virus is not eliminated immediately. We will have to constantly defend our base and we cannot farm because with ESP they know where we are farming and what loots we have. This will kill the game certainly.

Now I understands well enough why players from China must be banned from this game, they arent looking for a good gameplay, they are into destroying a game like they have grudges with game developers.

Please do some thing on this asap or I assure those pest will continue harassing other players with hacks and your game will become a pariah.
Too bad the your rant falls into deaf ears. I bet never play this game as solo before. Looks SOT they have actual person who create this game actually play their own game also.

No worries new walker coming and new maps. The one is not coming is new player

TYME2DYE

Yes, we have fallen victim to the Chinese as well.. mysteriously getting hit from projectiles while on top of a mountain in a gully completely hidden from the world.
1. how are projectiles hitting us
2. why can't we see anyone
3. How the F did they just appear right in front of us on a battle buffalo? I do mean literally, i wish i was streaming at the time... I just watched them pop in exactly like you do in your spawn bubble when you join a map and the buff was fast, like Falco fast even going up a steep hill that we crawled up... . I don't know if that's ESP but it is some cheating ass bullshit.
4. why am i beating the shit out of them but they are not dying or appearing to take any damage

They are like a virus, a plague, they consume and destroy everything just to be assholes. There is no honor with them, they are a f***in disease.

The victims of their BS should merge into a super clan and just roll these POS's out of existence, day in and day out, unrelentlessly KOS every single one of them

Weirdpete

A new set of hacks have seemed to have been rolled out.
Teleportation, flight, ESP, and no damage seem to be the common cheats

TYME2DYE

A new set of hacks have seemed to have been rolled out.
Teleportation, flight, ESP, and no damage seem to be the common cheats
I was hoping you were going to say i was imagining things.. lol..
I guess you cannot have an anti-cheat until the flaws are exposed, welcome to pre-alpha.. really sucks cause this is a great game and the amount of people lost for various reasons is a threat to its existence..

Weirdpete

Hopefully a means to carry the devs to a full release will occur, probably private server kickbacks if I'm honest.
Announcement of a full release does tend to bring a lot of people back, at least to *try* the game again.
But annoyingly enough, with new hacks being about in the wild, those take precedent to clear.

Maskov

Something weird happened to us during their naked minions was harassing us. A schmetterling suddenly spawned infront of is, Q81 and the owner of the walker was the name of our clan member but the walker was without any legs.
Around 10secs later it disappeared.

Maskov

30mins ago, they are still at our base but this time is surprising. A china player can teleport inside to our base and teleport out again several times. Several of us saw that and asking the same question, is he teleporting. I sent report player with the name of that player and lets see how it goes from there. They have been at our base harassing us since 2 days back but actually our base is already emptied out except low quality resources only. The problem is we are very unproductive now, we cannot farm because of hacks they will know where we are farming. Leaders are discussing how to address this problem, probably we have to go underground for a while

Maskov

Dark Blue colour chinese clan, BoomTeam, Fairseas, red CSTG and Black CSTG are the culprits. I am sorry and probably not all of them are hackers but they need to go, their leaders cant control their members and they are out just to destroy the game with hacks and they are happy using it to harrass other players. Developers, you need to eliminate this issue asap.

TYME2DYE

Don't think "Safe" tiles are the answer... Hacks are hacks.. for one.
The game was built around PVP, at first i thought Med tiles for PVE and hard for PVP but it would destroy the raiding community, not that i am a big fan of it how it stands now.
The game needs balance as well as anti cheats... This is where i am disappointed.. how do you release a game with no anti-cheat? The balance issue, well.. disappointing as they should have worked harder on balancing attackers vs defenders.. every attack should have a counter, think rock-paper-scissors. Each one beats another but still has a vulnerability. No one thing is the end all be all.

@Maskov Need to add CQD to the list. They don't look for a fight, they look for an easy win over a single/sm group then they appear from nowhere in overwhelming force

Weirdpete

The game has an anti-cheat put in there, poor Panda has his work cut out for him though.
I really don't care if a person cheat on a game that they're otherwise doing their own thing, like a singe-player game, but you've gotta be a special kind of jerk to be the kind that pulls that into a multiplayer game.

Maskov

It is very high risk to place grounded base anymore, production at the lobby is even riskier because they can detect where the production walkers are situated. They have been harassing us for 3 days straight, purposely building fireflies and spiders to block our entrance to our base. They come in large numbers, playing loud music but thats ok, we can mute them.
I strongly suggest the rupuu sling gets upgraded without using any rocks until this issue is resolved. They just waste the ammo, using the cheapest way to counter expensive defenses.
Quite tiring and I hope the developers can do something to resolve this grave issue the soonest possible.