Lost walker

T3ddybear

OK, so I was on my Stiletto this morning, logged to the Dinghy for a few minutes and now trying to log back I cannot find the Stiletto anywhere.

The tile she was on has now burned, she was preferred, had been moved previously by the game as I was away for a week, so where has she gone? The bloody thing has just upped and vanished and I cannot see it on any tile.

How does a player raise a ticket in game? Is it even possible to do so?

It is my bank walker so losing her will really hurt, so, how does one contact support to find out what has happened?

TB.

McGrubber

Same thing just happened to me right now. Only difference is i decided to 0-hero on a tile 10k water away in the NA East servers, just finished the night of doing that so was going back to my main walkers (all 5 had mass amounts of gear, weapons, mats, tablets, frags, high Qual items, etcc...) and now i can NOT find them on any tile.

When i go to favorite a new walker, it wont let me and says "there're are no spots left." (also btw any devs from LO thats literally how it is spelled... there're are no spots left...)

So that means that my walkers are somewhere but nowhere on every single tile in East or West. this needs to be fixed asap because there are going to be tons of people quiting if they cant get our shit back.

McGrubber

Theyre back! :O in a random tile in the middle too, not even the one i left them on.. whatever it was LO devs fixed it, my game crashed on me right now after ranting and sending in a ticket and once i ctl+alt+del to force close and open the game back up, they are here(again, on a random middle tile).

Also to T3ddybear, send in a ticket through this link on their direct report page https://donkeycrew.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

T3ddybear

Yup, she has re-appeared, maybe DC took it to a mechanic to STUFF IT FULL OF SAND!! Well, at least it is back, just have to brave an unfriendly tile to remove the sand now :)

RexMundi

Had this happen to me now twice it's weird but really does seem to be a glitch of sorts out of the family of new glitches that cause all sorts of fun things like you spawn first, then the walker comes crashing down on the bubble, or it's rolling backwards from you, or lawn darted into the side of a Sand Dune, or lands on you upside down and when you flip it it lands on the top of the bubble, oh when it lands after that it will be in autopilot forward so best be running.......odd stuff.....some of it is good for a laugh but the Walkers rebounding back to another tile that's about to burn up with the favorites stuff being glitchy as well is a touch nerve wracking. Especially trying to get your bank boat back home through Cheating Whore griefer Clan territory.