Suggestion Micro transactions/nerf tab costs.

TitaniumFPV

The more it’s discussed the more it seems to make sense. Add micro transactions at trade stations so solos and others can avoid the massive Grind for tabs. Yes it’s kinda pay to win but all the gear no idea still plays a massive role in this approach. Large size clans can easily get the tabs needed to learn their tech tree but the casual/solo player will struggle to get any big ticket items adding to their frustrations and eventual exit from the game due to the huge difficulty/risk in obtaining tablets. Not only will this give people the opportunity of learning what they want without the huge grind but also adds sustainability to the game giving additional funds to the devs to continue development. As the world gets back to normal I can only see less and less play time for many and the game becoming stale or repetitive due to the grind nature of frag farming and tab runs. The PVE within the oasis is already vast so just obtaining tabs doesn’t give an instant advantage you’ve still got to farm the materials to craft unlocked items. I’d happily pay a little extra here and there tbh I’ve had almost 400hrs of gameplay for £23 and it’s a bargain for the vast size of the game. I’m not saying takeaway the fragment avenue to tablets but adding a short cut for a price seems like a fair deal to me.

NastyMix

Tablets are not the problem. They are easy to get even for a solo player. Fiber is a biggest grind in the game, not fragments.

NastyMix

I didn't say it was "hard". I said it was a grind. The amount of fiber you need to craft wood shafts, fiber weave, armor, bolts... is just to much. Is it normal that a smal to medium clans has a consumption of 100 000 fiber daily? That is just upkeep. I am not talking about building anything, just upkeep.

Jeon

100k fiber daily? lol why? Bolts are 15 fiber each, rarely we need to refill our buffalos since we take bolts from our enemies. Do your lose everything everyday and you have to re-craft everything from scratch all the times? Ouch....

awenjr

Tablets are not the problem. They are easy to get even for a solo player. Fiber is a biggest grind in the game, not fragments.
Tablet easy for solo players? since when ? you have to grind 7000+ fragment to make 50 tables to unlock your tree ?
easy for you if you part of zerg and playing solo like mindless rupu. stop your lying bullshit. not to mention ancient fabricator sucks and hard to find. lol i'm not gonna wake up 4AM just to use POI fabricator. better uninstall this game

Khavall

Microtransactions kill every game I've played. Terrible idea. There are better avenues of revenue for DC.

Tabs are easy to get, if you are near a POI fabricator and a clan doesn't own it. In most cases it has been my experience these are usually clear of people, or will be once whoever is using it leaves. I might be lucky though. However, if you are not, the amount of small fabs is waaaaay too low to be able to do anything efficiently and enough to make you pull your hair out if you don't have a wingsuit. I think the spawn rate of small fabricators definitely needs increased on hard maps, by atleast double, maybe triple. I would even argue that medium maps should have them, but at the same rate that hard maps currently do, or more rare even.

When I was saving for wingsuit the issue wasn't getting tabs, it was saving them. The best method of saving tabs as a small group or solo is to hoard them on a mollusk in the cargo and only use it as bank storage on the edge of the map. This way if people attack you, you at least have time to use all you tabs to learn items instead of losing them. You may not learn what you were saving for, but its better than a straight loss.

awenjr

Microtransactions kill every game I've played. Terrible idea. There are better avenues of revenue for DC.

Tabs are easy to get, if you are near a POI fabricator and a clan doesn't own it. In most cases it has been my experience these are usually clear of people, or will be once whoever is using it leaves. I might be lucky though. However, if you are not, the amount of small fabs is waaaaay too low to be able to do anything efficiently and enough to make you pull your hair out if you don't have a wingsuit. I think the spawn rate of small fabricators definitely needs increased on hard maps, by atleast double, maybe triple. I would even argue that medium maps should have them, but at the same rate that hard maps currently do, or more rare even.

When I was saving for wingsuit the issue wasn't getting tabs, it was saving them. The best method of saving tabs as a small group or solo is to hoard them on a mollusk in the cargo and only use it as bank storage on the edge of the map. This way if people attack you, you at least have time to use all you tabs to learn items instead of losing them. You may not learn what you were saving for, but its better than a straight loss.
Lol im not dumb. I do the same. Too bad zerg knowdays patrol and the edge just too farm people. Once you got harpoon bye bye to your tabs.

Now me and my friends leave the game mean less player. Slowly but sure you will closer to the zerg home tile. Just wait your turn. The clock is ticking.