Suggestion To help against ESP

lastintheoasis

Devs need to put in several invisible ships, bases and players that are not really physically on the map but have names, owners, move and change names. They would be on ESP radar so it would at least be a little more difficult to find players with ESP to know if they are tracking a real or fake player.

Suggestion for catching ESPers

A way in Rust that i would catch ESPers was to use satchels which can be buried in the ground and only discovered if a player walked directy over them implement the same in Last Oasis. Satchels would hold very little and decay after 24 hours. I would bury several, a long distance apart. As the admin and i would watch the logs and see if ESPers would loot several if so it was very likely they were using ESP to find them. Adding satchels to hide goods on maps would be beneficial especially to farmers and zero to hero players. Also only make them visible to the player not the guild.

Jeon

Devs need to put in several invisible ships, bases and players that are not really physically on the map but have names, owners, move and change names. They would be on ESP radar so it would at least be a little more difficult to find players with ESP to know if they are tracking a real or fake player.

Suggestion for catching ESPers

A way in Rust that i would catch ESPers was to use satchels which can be buried in the ground and only discovered if a player walked directy over them implement the same in Last Oasis. Satchels would hold very little and decay after 24 hours. I would bury several, a long distance apart. As the admin and i would watch the logs and see if ESPers would loot several if so it was very likely they were using ESP to find them. Adding satchels to hide goods on maps would be beneficial especially to farmers and zero to hero players. Also only make them visible to the player not the guild.
You don't know what you're talking about, adding this stuff requires a huge amount of work both from the devs and from the server (which would lag) and the results would just suck since hackers would find new ways to cheat. They have just to better code their game so that a player doesn't have access to the data the esp require until you're touching it (container) or in direct line of sight with no obstacles in between (entities). Give them time

lastintheoasis

Thanks for assuming i know nothing. I have been a computer scientist for over 20 years.

It wouldnt take too much work... property file with fake names or a random name generator...and each one would just need to use the existing classes to create new objects with no properties but names you could base how many invisible objects you inject in game based on the population of the tile to prevent server load....also anyone who targets the invisible objects is using ESP as well since normal players would never see them

The satchel idea you could limit the number of satchels a player can place within a tile but an admin could place several to catch ESPers

Last edited:

lastintheoasis

Well i am guessing its because you dont know there is a difference between programming and computer science....here is a site that offers some explanation but there are other differences than what are listed as well

Jeon

Ignore what Jeon says .
He is an ESP user.
He is in trouble when ESP is gone.
His remarks are only for Chinese people .
A wild mongoloid appears, with a whole new account. Oh zeus what has this game done to you boy? Consider uninstalling, the earlier the better.

VWithnail

I try to not lapse into hyperbole often, so hopefully this isn't taken as that:

But if any devs are reading - the ESP from clans like CTSG is about to kill off the OCE playerbase almost entirely.