Why you should refund and put bad review on steam for this game?

awenjr

This Devs is PRO zerg there is No counter play!!
1. Sandstorm is Edge of Map is local effect they still can see you from outside.
2. Naked beat stick board your walker? Nope you cannot safe logout.
3. Manage to Run Edge of Map? 1 HIT you cannot logout.
4. Walker wings break and you cannot move on the EDGE of map? no worry zerg can help drag you with harpoon out of zone and loot you.
5. New Solo/Small Group try farm for progression? no worry zerg travel around even in edge just to zeroed you.
6. Purpose 3 types of tables it's just to make SOLO Player suffers.
7. Rolling around hours just to find small ancient fabricators.
8. Finally got tablet ? no worries zerg so called skilled player will zeroed you and take your all tablets.
9. New player just starting build dighy ? haha naked beat stick go brrrr
10. MOLLUSK WALKER ? PFFFTT 1 harpoon your mollusk rolling on the ground and you will thrown out.
11. GANK simulator
How you enjoy this game? join big clan and become their slave, yeah this game is encourage slavery. i hope i can get refund and buy other game.

Rain

1. Go further out. Get behind a dune way out and no one can see you from the outside.
2. Kill the naked beat stick boarder. They can't respawn near your ship.
3. Kill hitter.
4. Fix your wings after the enemy is done. Also I've never had my wings destroyed.
5. I'm solo since day 1 and have not had trouble progressing. I'm halfway to getting the wingsuit unlocked.
6. Because of the 3 types, when I do get 50 of one kind of tablet to unlock the wingsuit, I will have almost 50 of the other two types and can unlock other things instantly.
7. While searching for Quality materials, you will find all the small ancient fabricators you need.
8. I have never lost a tablet, or even a fragment, to anyone. Ever. Again, I'm solo.
9. Don't build a walker out in the open.
10. I have a mollusk and haven't ever been harpooned. But if it is on its side, I wouldn't be driving it away anyway, so I might as well fight. :)
11. Without the threat of PvP, the game would be very dull. I got jumped by 4 people last week while on my spider. Honestly it was the most fun I've had in LO in weeks.

awenjr

1. Go further out. Get behind a dune way out and no one can see you from the outside.
3. Kill hitter.
4. Fix your wings after the enemy is done. Also I've never had my wings destroyed.
5. I'm solo since day 1 and have not had trouble progressing. I'm halfway to getting the wingsuit unlocked.
6. Because of the 3 types, when I do get 50 of one kind of tablet to unlock the wingsuit, I will have almost 50 of the other two types and can unlock other things instantly.
7. While searching for Quality materials, you will find all the small ancient fabricators you need.
8. I have never lost a tablet, or even a fragment, to anyone. Ever. Again, I'm solo.
10. I have a mollusk and haven't ever been harpooned. But if it is on its side, I wouldn't be driving it away anyway, so I might as well fight. :)
11. Without the threat of PvP, the game would be very dull. I got jumped by 4 people last week while on my spider. Honestly it was the most fun I've had in LO in weeks.
Sounds good but doesnt work.
All your comment is lie. You basically play solo but you have clan.

1. Kill hitter? How you 1 v 5??
2. Counterplay for harpoon??
3. Are you serious that the reason 3 types of tablet? You still can do that in single type of tablet. If you have brain tho.
4. Small fabricator still joke. Sometimes spawn in the stone lol
5. Don't build walker in open? Hello zerg knowedge travel edge to find people to loot. And there is no counterplay for that as i remeber. Tell me how if you so called skilled. You cannot anchor enemies boat like SOT
6. Without threat pvp thr game i dull? I dont cRe about pvp i can 1v1 or 1v2 but not 1v10.
7. In my statement i don't say i don't want pvp. Givr solo player mechanic like SOT to outplayed.

Who am i kidd, ofc the earlier start the game the better you will get. That's why no new player play this game.

I'm just stating the fact. If you denial up to you. It works for you. But maybe not work for 20k

Can you explain why building a fking chair also need 1 tablet??
Dumb fuck update i guess

awenjr

3. Kill hitter.

You basically justify zerg behaviour and your reply none of it mention zerg. Are you sure you play solo like 30k people already left the game? Hahah fking joke.

Go suck your clan leader dick every day. Deepthroat them maybe you can build they can give you wingsuit 1 day.

Rain

"Sounds good but doesnt work.
All your comment is lie. You basically play solo but you have clan. "

No. I am totally solo. I have no clan. I have no allies. I have no protector. I am not a settler.
I have never run into a zerg. I play every day. I guess I really am a better player than I thought.

"Go suck your clan leader dick every day. Deepthroat them maybe you can build they can give you wingsuit 1 day"
I'm an underage female, you are a disgusting incel, and I will unlock my OWN wingsuit. As a solo. Also reporting your post because you do NOT belong here.

1- tablets cant be used to add points to character, instead we need to gather the full set to invest, as a solo player, farming the smitherling was hell..
2- I cant redistribute tablet skills, I got the smitherling and I wish I unlocked the godam wing suits, at least I would be able to use it in the game more times..

Maskov

Chinaman is the type of player that are totally not suitable for this game. He is still here and I wonder why. My main problem with the game is hackers! only hackers. The gameplay, I love it but we need some PVE content for some relaxing time after each battles. Continuous battle is boring, I need some time to put in some nice decoration in my Domus. For the past 4 days, it was battles over battles and its tiring.