Write 3 things that stop you from playing the game.

From everything written on here SA has a serious problem that the playerbase are directly responsible for. I can't remember if it was you, Hollow, or someone else explaining that the whole clan scene down there is dominated by everyone joining 1 of 2 streamers teams.

I don't know how the Devs can fix that. It hasn't happened in my region. I agree there should be a lot more servers though, and I suspect that it's a cost-saving exercise from the devs while they go through a predictable quiet period. They must have decided that the trade off for this point in testing is worth it.
yeah it was me.. the problem was that streamers need to create content, so they trained all their minions to hunt and griefe.. now the streamers left, but the indoctrination continues...

Grongash

1. Zergs
2. Too fast burn times
3. the low effort it takes to Zero a Walker. Should be a lot more expensive at least.

Until they fix those im out. Probably even if they fix it. It really got old fast tbh.

Haxoonie

I'v come to the conclusion that we need to work together from now on. No matter what our views and opinions are about the state of the game. We need to save this gem of a game. I know I haven't seen eye to eye with many of you, it's clear things int he game DO need attention. Things need to be fixed and changed. PVE in the game is not really needed, I see this now after returning to play for a bit longer. I did however get creamed by a zerg after 3 days that I ran into on a hard NA map. NO biggy, was just a spider walker, but still hurt a bit because I had all iron upgrades on that sucker and they zeroed it.

I am done fighting with people on here, now I am waiting to see the devs dive in here and respond like they clearly promised to do. Here is too have hope they bring us something to look forward to lads.

Maskov

Maybe if you can't contribute to the conversation, you should stfu
Contribute what you stupid fuck. There have been so many feedbacks and suggestion and honestly go look up, stupid fucks.
If you like the game just play it, if u keep complaining, just stfu and get the fuck out. This game has been out for at least 3 months already and clans are thriving and solo and surviving, the only problem is you mamas' boy asking for milk. Go play with your mom.

Weirdpete

@Maskov This whole thread essentially boils down to "What are things that at this time you find unbalanced"
And then discussions about what can maybe be done to maybe improve the game. An early access game still in development, to improve the overall experience.
Your opinion is that the game is what, fine as it is? And people should either stop talking and play or leave?
My dude, that contributes nothing. You don't even make any counter points to what you like about the game as is. You claim to be solo and clan, and that it's all just good, and people should just be good or leave.
You even go so far as to insult people, and then flip out when you get a little clap back.
Also, as an fyi, maybe, just to lend some credence, "Running Solo" doesn't mean to happen to be farming alone while a member of a big clan to back you if shit goes south, it's literally no clan, at all. If you are trying to talk about how good things are running solo in that sense, yeah I can imagine it being a breeze.

@Haxoonie yeah man I enjoy talking with most of the people here in general. The game usually a joy to play. I make my suggestions because I think they make the game better overall, I like hearing other folks ideas too. From Different mindsets.
Heck if the mentality in the game itself had a bit more open mindset as it was, I think the game would have a healthier population.

Daish

there being no counter to wing suits hitting your shit and running away

no counter to wing suits
no counter to wing suits
no counter to wing suits

wing suits should be like any other tool when its used the durability decays
when you are flying using the wing suit it should decay

wildbill

Private servers only have one tile.

I bought the game for the private servers they said would come (and yes, we do have private servers), but didn't expect they would not be similar to the official, like they are in just about any other game that has them (like ARK).

I prefer to play with friends and meet new people on private servers, but with just one tile, you are at the mercy of the schedule for switching tiles that the owner of the server sets. If you run your own, you pay a significant chunk of change to mostly play alone (no, I don't want to admin a private server for a bunch of other people to play on and complain to me about it).

Weirdpete

I do hope as the technology that runs the tiles evolves and is optimized we might end up with server clusters. Where multiple tiles are run on a single server.
It could have some interesting implications to the public servers, like regions, where the player cap is shared among the tiles in the region.
But hopefully it would allow private servers to do the same, allow private servers to have 2-3 active tiles at a time sharing the same player cap.

wildbill

I do hope as the technology that runs the tiles evolves and is optimized we might end up with server clusters. Where multiple tiles are run on a single server.
It could have some interesting implications to the public servers, like regions, where the player cap is shared among the tiles in the region.
But hopefully it would allow private servers to do the same, allow private servers to have 2-3 active tiles at a time sharing the same player cap.
I agree, having just one tile per private server keeps me from playing more.

Although they don't need to share servers with the public servers, because they already do that. Most servers these days are actually virtual servers. These are run on actual server hardware that can host many virtual servers. A good setup can dynamically optimize a virtual server. When the number of players increase (load on the virtual server goes up), they can allocate more resources to the server to keep it running smoothly. I've no idea if Last Oasis runs on one of these "good setups" for virtual servers, but I'm 99% confident they run on virtual servers and not actual server hardware, one physical server per Last Oasis server.

I'm guessing the reason we don't have multiple tiles on private servers has more to do with the simple way that they check for a license. They are linking your steam account to the one server they let you have in their database. They don't allow more than one server per steam account. Hopefully at some point they will come up with a better way to do this. Yes they need to ensure that only the one steam account can edit the private server and no one can hack into it, but that shouldn't exclude you from having multiple servere. And linking those multiple servers together. Just like no ability to delete a map was added recently, I expect in a few months they will resolve this too.

I agree, having just one tile per private server keeps me from playing more.

Although they don't need to share servers with the public servers, because they already do that. Most servers these days are actually virtual servers. These are run on actual server hardware that can host many virtual servers. A good setup can dynamically optimize a virtual server. When the number of players increase (load on the virtual server goes up), they can allocate more resources to the server to keep it running smoothly. I've no idea if Last Oasis runs on one of these "good setups" for virtual servers, but I'm 99% confident they run on virtual servers and not actual server hardware, one physical server per Last Oasis server.

I'm guessing the reason we don't have multiple tiles on private servers has more to do with the simple way that they check for a license. They are linking your steam account to the one server they let you have in their database. They don't allow more than one server per steam account. Hopefully at some point they will come up with a better way to do this. Yes they need to ensure that only the one steam account can edit the private server and no one can hack into it, but that shouldn't exclude you from having multiple servere. And linking those multiple servers together. Just like no ability to delete a map was added recently, I expect in a few months they will resolve this too.
look at this idea https://forum.lastoasis.gg/threads/donkey-crew-should-make-another-public-server-with-pve-in-easy-and-normal-maps-and-pvp-on-hard-maps.3175/#post-13120

I think they push forward private server as they were called for by the vocal community.
I do hope they're not in their final state, as they are sh*t option to play... 13 bucks a month is the same as a big minecraft server or even the fees for World of warcraft.

My hope are that they just release a shitty option to calm down people who wants to be in their own private garden, and that REAL private servers will be available further down the road (host wherever we want, tweaking and modding, multi-maps, etc...). If not, it's pretty worrying :(

Daish

Imagine flying about doing your thing and then suddenly the tool breaking "clunk" sound before suddenly finding yourself in a free fall
imagine cutting down a tree and out of nowhere finding your axe break

you can see durability on items your using